6 strange things love does to your brain and body
Skye Gould/Business Insider
Love may not be a drug, but it can certainly feel like one.Being in love floods our brains with chemicals that can induce feelings of everything from pleasure to intense focus and attachment.
AdvertisementBut being in love isn't all in our heads: these chemicals can cause reactions throughout the body, which might help explain that tingly-all-over feeling we get when we see a loved one, or the "high" we feel after we've met that special someone.
Take a look at how love affects our brains and bodies:
- Samsung now lets you buy up to four products in one single EMI as it seeks to boost sales this festive season
- Equitas Small Finance Bank IPO allotment: Here’s how to check share allotment status
- K'taka healthcare warriors first to get Covid vaccine: Minister
- Cong, BJP in K'taka cross swords over vaccine promise
- AISAM likely to take key decisions on Air India divestment on Saturday