7 incredibly stylish sets of headphones
Sorry to burst your bubble, but "Beats by Dre" are the Uggs of headphones.
No worries, though. If you're serious about turning your headphones into a stylish accessory, there are many other great options out there.
Check out some of our favorites.
Sony 40mm MDR-10RNC Headphones
These headphones reduce up to 99% of ambient noise. All you have to do is push a button and the dual noise sensors that are on the inside and outside of the ear-cups will select the optimal noise-canceling mode.
Headphones Vektr On
Check out that completely non-utilitarian, geometric design. Plus, the white amplifies the headphones' cool factor.
Phiaton Chord MS 530 Wireless Headphones
These wireless headphones come with Bluetooth 4.0, noise canceling technology, and a dual microphone for clear voice capture during calls.
Price: $475 $349
Focal Spirit One Headphones
For starters, check out those flat ear-cups. They're a sleek alternative to the bulky headphone look.
Secondly, these headphones come with an iPhone/iPad/iPod remote control.
Price: $285 $280
Aedle VK-1 Classic Edition Headphones
These are your ultimate luxury headphones. The headband and cushions are made with hand-sewn genuine lambskin leather, while the ear-cups are sculpted one by one in aluminum.
These headphones feature an in-line mic and remote. Additionally, they have removable ear-cup plates so that you can change up the look.
(Note: they're compatible with iPhones, iPods, and iPads.)
OEHP Wooden Over-Ear Headphones by Grain Audio
While most headphones are designed to look as futuristic as possible, these give off a solid throwback look with wood-ear-cups.
Disclosure: This post is brought to you by Business Insider's Insider Picks team. We aim to highlight products and services you might find interesting, and if you buy them, we may get a small share of the revenue from the sale. This is not an advertiser sponsored post and we operate independently from our advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback.Have something you think we should know about? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Gautam Adani crashes out of the $100 billion club, but still is 10x richer than he was 2 years back
- Understanding Gautam Adani’s rise: a story on how to generate wealth via hope, equity and of course debt
- ISRO announces free online course for students above 10 years – eligibility, how to apply and everything you need to know
- Theatres cross pre-pandemic gross revenue collection despite pricey movie tickets
- Former Twitter India head quits his latest metaverse edtech venture
- Realme Pad X tablet with Snapdragon processor launched in China, coming soon to India – check out price, specifications and features
- Amid rumours of Telegram Premium, the messaging app reportedly drops its ‘free forever’ tag line
- Third-party apps connected to your car may be stealing your data