A Facebook exec who plans every moment of her day shares the routine that helps her get it all done
• Business Insider interviewed Facebook VP of product design Julie Zhuo about how she spends her days at the tech company.• She broke down her daily routine, from her early morning workout to spending time with her family in the evening.
That's reflected in her daily routine.
For Facebook VP of product design Julie Zhuo, being intentional is key.
Zhuo has worked at Facebook for over 11 years, having joined the team back when the company only had about 100 employees. She's worked on products like Facebook's newsfeed, the like button, and user profiles. Now she oversees the design of many of Facebook's core user experiences - and a team of more than 250 employees."Facebook is a very mission-oriented place," she told Business Insider. "Most of the people that work here really care about building community and making tools that help bring people closer together. That's a huge part of why I've been here for so long, and I think many of the people I work with are here."Zhuo recently chronicled her daily schedule, habits, and strategies for Business Insider. Here's what a day in the life of one Facebook exec looks like:
- Here’s a tiny washing machine that cleans your TWS earbuds in two minutes
- 106-year-old woman in Madhya Pradesh gets her first COVID-19 vaccine
- Facebook's ad delivery system shows gender bias, says new study
- Check out the top 10 batsmen with the highest strike rate in all IPL matches
- Petrol pumps closed in Rajasthan as dealers demand rollback of VAT on fuel