How to optimize your LinkedIn profile so recruiters come to you
Justin Sullivan / Getty
In the fourth quarter of 2014, Talent Solutions brought in nearly $369 million in revenue on its own - accounting for 57% of LinkedIn's overall revenue, according to reports.As Harvard Business School professor Mikolaj Piskorski explains in his book, "A Social Strategy: How We Profit From Social Media," recruiting is what sets Linkedin apart as a business, so it's what users should should focus on, too.
With that in mind, check out the below infographic from British social media consultancy LinkHumans, which explains how to optimize your profile so that recruiters come to you.
- India records highest single-day rise of 2,61,500 COVID-19 cases and 1,501 deaths
- Odisha halts COVID-19 vaccination drive in 1,035 sites due to its acute shortage
- All Migrant workers coming to Uttar Pradesh to be quarantined
- Microsoft Remote Desktop for macOS updated with M1 chip support
- GoaMiles, a new state-backed cab aggregator service in tourists' hub has the taxi drivers on strike for 10 days