How to optimize your LinkedIn profile so recruiters come to you
Justin Sullivan / Getty
In the fourth quarter of 2014, Talent Solutions brought in nearly $369 million in revenue on its own - accounting for 57% of LinkedIn's overall revenue, according to reports.As Harvard Business School professor Mikolaj Piskorski explains in his book, "A Social Strategy: How We Profit From Social Media," recruiting is what sets Linkedin apart as a business, so it's what users should should focus on, too.Advertisement
"Most of the activity on LinkedIn is recruiters going and searching through your profiles again and again and again," Piskorski tells Business Insider. "That's where most of the action is."
With that in mind, check out the below infographic from British social media consultancy LinkHumans, which explains how to optimize your profile so that recruiters come to you.
- Google Pixel 4a with Snapdragon 730G to be launched in India on October 17
- Hathras borders sealed and Section 144 imposed
- Over 80 million users used Cricbuzz in the first 10 days of this IPL season
- In Punjab, Akali Dal's begins three separate 'kisan marches' against farm bills begin
- Prashant Bhushan files fresh plea in Supreme Court seeking review contempt case punishment