I went to Best Buy and encountered a robot named Chloe - and now I'm convinced she's the future of retail
Marina Nazario/Business Insider
She's quick to respond, efficient, and pleasant.
And she's a robot.
Chloe is a robot Best Buy has employed to help customers at its Chelsea location in Manhattan.
She sifts through music, movies, and games, bringing you what you want quickly without the hassle of sorting through messy shelves.
I went to the Best Buy location to see what she's like and how she works.
Now I'm convinced retail will never be the same.
- India has fewer undernourished people now but obesity and anaemia are on the rise
- Sensex climbs up 500 points; Nifty goes above 16,000 on positive global cues
- Tata's Timex brand turns single-use plastic into a durable watch
- European Parliament backs green label for gas and nuclear power
- Indians are the most fearless travellers in APAC — 4 in 5 are considering taking off in the next 12 months