I went to Best Buy and encountered a robot named Chloe - and now I'm convinced she's the future of retail
Marina Nazario/Business Insider
She's quick to respond, efficient, and pleasant.
And she's a robot.
Chloe is a robot Best Buy has employed to help customers at its Chelsea location in Manhattan.
She sifts through music, movies, and games, bringing you what you want quickly without the hassle of sorting through messy shelves.
I went to the Best Buy location to see what she's like and how she works.
Now I'm convinced retail will never be the same.
- Close-ups of footage said to show Gabby Petito's van near where a body was found appear to show the rear door closing
- Elon Musk pulled his 'last remaining house' off the market after vowing last year to get rid of nearly all his possessions
- It's never been more clear: companies should give up on back to office and let us all work remotely, permanently
- Srei Group may leave a $4 billion hole in some of India’s biggest banks
- Buying support pushes equities higher; ONGC, UPL, Bajaj Finance, JSW Steel rise
- Air Canada, Emirates, Air India and other airlines resume flights to Toronto and the tickets are priced up to ₹5 lakh
- SBI Cards is down as Carlyle dumps shares but the credit cards business is bouncing back
- India ranks among the top 50 countries in innovation