Natalia Potanina tells us what it's like fighting one of Russia's richest men - a friend of Putin - for the world's largest divorce settlement
Business Insider/Lianna Brinded
The law firm Yust, which represents Vladimir, declined to respond to repeated requests for comment, saying only, "we have received your request, however we refrain from any comments concerning Vladimir Potanin."Vladimir allegedly remarried a woman called Ekaterina in 2014 and has a child with her, according to Forbes, the Moscow Times, and other websites.This is how it all happened.
- Cannes Lions 2021: India brings home a Gold, four Silver Lions and three Bronze Lions on Day 2
- E-commerce management platform CommerceIQ raises $60 million, looks to launch India operations by 2022
- Best power banks under ₹ 1000 to buy in India for 2021
- Best business laptops in India for 2021
- India is reportedly mulling over a new crypto tax which could make trading on foreign exchanges more expensive