Tesla has aggressive plans for the next 2 years - here's what's in the works
- Tesla CEO Elon Musk said that the company aims to begin producing cars in China in 2020.
- The company also aims to ramp up its energy business and launch several new cars in the same time frame.
Tesla CEO Elon Musk has aggressive expansion plans for the company over the next few years.
One of the most notable things that Musk has planned is a big push into China. The company aims to begin producing its cars in a new factory in Shanghai in about three years, Musk said during Tesla's third-quarter earnings call Thursday.
But that's not all Musk envisions for Tesla during the next few years.
Among other things, Musk aims for Tesla to launch a new compact SUV, perfect autonomous cars, and expand its energy business - all by 2020.
Here's what else Musk wants Tesla to accomplish by then.
Get the latest Tesla stock price here.
- Redmi Pad Review: A decent tablet for the masses
- Electronics Mart India IPO is subscribed 1.69 times on day 1
- Big B’s best movies are back on the big screens - Here are 11 you can watch
- Reliance Jio to begin beta trial of 5G in four cities on Dussehra with unlimited data
- With 950 billionaires, Asia outnumbers all other regions: Forbes
- Tata Tiago Electric Car
- HCL Tech
- World Heart Day 2022
- Apple Tablets in Amazon Sale
- RBI Repo Rate
- Akash Ambani
- Amazon festival Sale
- Upcoming new Mobile in October
- Amazon Festival Sale
- Best Companies for Work
- India's Richest People
- RBI Interest Rate hike
- Upcoming Smartphone in 2022
- Top 10 Colleges in India
- Top 10 Airlines in World