These are Apple's new iPhones: the iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, and iPhone 11 Pro Max
- Apple held a big event on Tuesday to unveil new iPhones, among other announcements.
- The new iPhones this year are called "iPhone 11," "iPhone 11 Pro," and "iPhone 11 Pro Max."
- We break down everything you need to know about the new iPhone 11 lineup.
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
Apple's new iPhones are finally here.
At its big "By Innovation Only" event on Tuesday, Apple unveiled its 2019 iPhone lineup, which includes three new models: the iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, and iPhone 11 Pro Max.
The iPhone 11 is the follow-up to last year's iPhone XR, which started at $750. The iPhone 11 starts at $699.
The iPhone 11 Pro and 11 Pro Max succeed the iPhone XS and XS Max, which started at $1,000 and $1,100. The iPhone 11 Pro starts at
Read more: There's one crucial reason you're going to want the next iPhone: The camera is getting its biggest upgrade in years
The new iPhones retain their same prices as last year's designs, but Apple made some significant improvements to each of its top-of-the-line phones.
Here's your first look at the 2019 iPhone lineup: the iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, and iPhone 11 Pro Max.
- Elizabeth Holmes ordered dinners for Theranos staff but made sure they weren't delivered until after 8 p.m. so they worked late: book
- My twin and I were in separate classrooms in school. Our joint math lesson made me realize how silly that was.
- 2,000 years before 'manscaping' and smooth armpits, the Romans were seriously into hair removal, archaeological findings show
- OPEC Plus will continue oil output cuts as prices remain unchanged
- Major train accidents that India witnessed in last 15 years
- Odisha rail crash: Rescuers try to raise buried coach, death toll at 238
- Largest road networks in the world – India beats China to take the second spot
- Manoj Bajpayee joins the league of on-screen lawyers like Pankaj Tripathi, Shriya Pilgaonkar & more