This Fruit Ninja inspired robotic arm can help generate $24 million in added revenue for waste facilities
There are countless necessary but undesirable jobs around. One always dreams about machines to make those tasks a little bit easier.
A startup called
These are not fully automated though. Human workers giude these robotic arms.
The click and swipe process used by Jodone was apparently inspired by
Jodone cofounder and CEO, Cole Parker, says the exercise allows workers to stay engaged without really dirtying their hands. “People like solving puzzles,” he told MIT Technology Review, “they like being mentally challenged.” Parker hopes it can help generate $24 million in added revenue for waste facilities.
(Image credits: cnn)
- Best pearl sets for every occasion
- Sensex sinks 800 points, Nifty cracks below 11,300 — global selloff eroded ₹4.23 lakh crore from investor wealth
- INTERVIEW: Angel Broking CEO believes the ₹600 crore IPO will ride the ‘digital’ euphoria
- Kerala hikes allowance to transgenders for sex-change surgeries
- Best premium gaming headphones in India