Travelers from Tier 2 and Tier 3 cities are more outbound! Here’s how they travel
Indians love to travel. The success of travel based start ups is proof enough. Moreover, the disposable income of young Indians is what has made global travel companies like
As we see,
Almost 40% of outbound travel happens from these cities. So there are plenty of people from Tier 2 and 3 cities, whom you see queuing up in visa offices. ALSO READ: Europe trip on a shoestring budget: FlandersInternational and domestic destinations they travel to
They majorly travel to Goa, Kerala, Kashmir, Ladakh,
Accommodation preferred by these travellers is mostly 4 and 5 star. Price range depends on destination to destination. But the quality travel is in demand.
ActivitiesTravellers from Tier 2 & Tier 3 cities look for exotic destinations now with different themed holidays such as Cruise, Self Drive, and Adventure are in trend. Long hauls destinations are also in demand.
- Pepperfry's Diwali ad will remind you of all the times you fought with your loved ones for your favourite spot at home
- Best screwdrivers for your tool drawer
- Mumbai local railways ready to open suburban trains for all commuters
- Andhra Pradesh government allows schools and colleges to reopen from November 2
- Three people killed, several injured in a ‘suspected’ terror attack in France