A Pittsburgh doctor says Antonio Brown once repeatedly farted in his face during a consultation, and that he owes him $11,500 in unpaid bills
- Antonio Brown's former doctor says the 31-year-old NFL star once repeatedly farted in his face during a consultation, and that he still owes him $11,500 in unpaid bills, according to Sports Illustrated.
- Dr Victor Prisk said Brown turned up three hours late for a body fat check in 2018 before preceding to pass gas in his face and leaving without paying.
- TMZ has obtained footage of the appointment, which was filmed by one of Brown's friends.
- "It seemed just childish to me," Prisk told Sports Illustrated. "I'm a doctor and this man is farting in my face."
- Prisk also says Brown failed to pay for a number of other appointments, and that he has filed a lawsuit against the New England Patriots star to reclaim the money he is owed.
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
Antonio Brown's former doctor says the 31-year-old once repeatedly farted in his face during a consultation, and that he still owes him $11,500 in unpaid bills.
Dr Victor Prisk, who now owns his own orthopedics and wellness clinic in Pittsburgh, first agreed to meet Brown for a body fat test in 2018, according to Sports Illustrated.
However Brown reportedly turned up three hours late for the meeting, and upon his eventual arrival, preceded to pass gas in Prisk's face and laugh.
The ordeal was filmed by one of Brown's friends - footage which has since been obtained by TMZ.
The video has since been shared on Twitter:
"It seemed just childish to me," Prisk told Sports Illustrated. "I'm a doctor and this man is farting in my face."
Read more: The woman who accused Antonio Brown of rape is meeting with the NFL to discuss her allegations one day after the wide receiver played his first game with the Patriots
Despite the incident, Prisk decided to take Brown on as a regular client, and went on to create diet and supplement programmes for the wide receiver.
Prisk had agreed a fee with Brown of $500 per hour, however he said fees were never paid.
Last month, Prisk says he filed a lawsuit seeking $11,500 in unpaid fees from Brown, which is currently pending.
"He's gonna invest in your business, invest in you. You're part of my family. Call God and all that," Prisk told Sports Illustrated. "But he doesn't do that, and he doesn't even pay the bill."
Read more: 15 players who could be steals to help win your fantasy football league
Prisk's claims add to a growing list of allegations against Brown.
The New England Patriots star was recently accused of rape by his former trainer Britney Taylor, who filed a lawsuit against him last week.
A second, unnamed woman has also accused Brown of sexual assault, according to Sports Illustrated.
Brown and his legal team have denied both claims of sexual assault.
According to the Bleacher Report, police have also been involved with at least three domestic disputes involving Brown in the last four years.
Brown scored his first touchdown for the Patriots in a 43-0 win over the Miami Dolphins on Sunday.
Antonio Brown continuously farting in front of his doctor.- The Talk (@TTalkSports) September 16, 2019
"It seemed just childish to me," Dr. Prisk said to @SInow . "I'm a doctor and this man is farting in my face." pic.twitter.com/uAdCUyDAP9
- Electricity prices in Finland flipped negative — a huge oversupply of clean, hydroelectric power meant suppliers were almost giving it away
- Family stands to lose nearly $6,000 in airfare and hotel costs after they were bumped from an overbooked cruise ship
- Flyers are 'skiplagging' to try and save money on flight tickets. Airlines hate it.
- List of Famous things to buy in Srinagar
- What you need to know when you exercise your stock option plan
- BGMI release date announced: Available to Android users for download starting today
- Gangubai Kathiawadi tops technical awards at 23rd IIFA's music-loaded opening
- About 27K employees lost jobs at Indian startups to date, over 8K this year