A Pittsburgh doctor says Antonio Brown once repeatedly farted in his face during a consultation, and that he owes him $11,500 in unpaid bills
- Antonio Brown's former doctor says the 31-year-old NFL star once repeatedly farted in his face during a consultation, and that he still owes him $11,500 in unpaid bills, according to Sports Illustrated.
- Dr Victor Prisk said Brown turned up three hours late for a body fat check in 2018 before preceding to pass gas in his face and leaving without paying.
- TMZ has obtained footage of the appointment, which was filmed by one of Brown's friends.
- "It seemed just childish to me," Prisk told Sports Illustrated. "I'm a doctor and this man is farting in my face."
- Prisk also says Brown failed to pay for a number of other appointments, and that he has filed a lawsuit against the New England Patriots star to reclaim the money he is owed.
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
Antonio Brown's former doctor says the 31-year-old once repeatedly farted in his face during a consultation, and that he still owes him $11,500 in unpaid bills.
Dr Victor Prisk, who now owns his own orthopedics and wellness clinic in Pittsburgh, first agreed to meet Brown for a body fat test in 2018, according to Sports Illustrated.
However Brown reportedly turned up three hours late for the meeting, and upon his eventual arrival, preceded to pass gas in Prisk's face and laugh.
The ordeal was filmed by one of Brown's friends - footage which has since been obtained by TMZ.
The video has since been shared on Twitter:
"It seemed just childish to me," Prisk told Sports Illustrated. "I'm a doctor and this man is farting in my face."
Despite the incident, Prisk decided to take Brown on as a regular client, and went on to create diet and supplement programmes for the wide receiver.
Prisk had agreed a fee with Brown of $500 per hour, however he said fees were never paid.
Last month, Prisk says he filed a lawsuit seeking $11,500 in unpaid fees from Brown, which is currently pending.
"He's gonna invest in your business, invest in you. You're part of my family. Call God and all that," Prisk told Sports Illustrated. "But he doesn't do that, and he doesn't even pay the bill."
Prisk's claims add to a growing list of allegations against Brown.
The New England Patriots star was recently accused of rape by his former trainer Britney Taylor, who filed a lawsuit against him last week.
A second, unnamed woman has also accused Brown of sexual assault, according to Sports Illustrated.
Brown and his legal team have denied both claims of sexual assault.
According to the Bleacher Report, police have also been involved with at least three domestic disputes involving Brown in the last four years.
Brown scored his first touchdown for the Patriots in a 43-0 win over the Miami Dolphins on Sunday.
- India’s techies are leaving IT firms in hordes — Here’s why
- Elon Musk’s puppy, a new strategy to burn tokens, and altcoins playing catch up — the perfect storm for cryptocurrency Shiba Inu to skyrocket
- A renowned female crime novelist who won a million-euro prize in Spain turned out to be three middle-aged men
- India’s central bank imposes ₹1 crore penalty on the country’s biggest lender
- Elon Musk sparks another Shiba Inu rally ‘to the moon’ — other Shiba coins follow suit
- Amazon's campaign encourages customers to thank its associates and share their happiness with frontline teams
- Brazilians bought more than $4 billion in cryptocurrencies this year as the country looks to regulate Bitcoin
- If you are a pensioner, you can submit Jeevan Pramaan sitting at home — Here is what you need to do
- India T20 World cup Jersey
- Photo Editors Apps
- Google Pixel 6 series
- CBSE examdate sheet
- Tata Punch Price
- Punit Goenka
- Motorola Edge 20 Mobile
- Google TV stick vs Amazon Fire TV stick
- Oneplus 9rt smartphone
- Samsung Galaxy M52 review
- vodafone Idea News
- India Coal Crisis
- iPhone 13 vs iPhone 13 mini
- IRCTC Share price
- Maximum Sixes
- Tata Sons