- Launched in partnership with United Nations Development Programme, the #GharBaithoIndia campaign invites users to share ideas on how to stay safe and beat the
- To kick off the campaign, creators on TikTok are dishing out original music renditions about their experience on self-isolation.
The year 2020 has brought upon us one of the most challenging situations of our time. At a time like this, social distancing has become the prudent thing to do to stop the spread of the deadly
Being confined to our homes for weeks, it’s natural to feel the occasional pang of desolation or boredom. However, there’s no denying that it’s also a wonderful opportunity for us to focus on activities we would not have given importance to otherwise such as spending time with family, exploring hobbies, interests, new means of recreation and entertainment and focussing on physical and mental health, as the pandemic unfolds, subsides, and dies out.
But don’t let that get you down, says TikTok.
The #GharBaithoIndia hashtag on TikTok is a good place to start looking for some ideas on the things you can do to make your time at home enjoyable and safe. There are a range of celebrities and creators who have come forward to share things we can do, while staying inside and stopping the spread. Here is what you can look out for:
- Original Soundtrack: To kick off the campaign, creators on TikTok are dishing out original music renditions about their experience on self isolation. TikTok users can use these track to make their own versions of videos on soundtracks created by Abby Viral, Tony Kakkar, Aariz Saiyed, Kartik Aaryan, and Viruss.
- Celebrity & creators: Popular celebrities and TikTok creators such as Kunal Khemu, Riteish Deshmukh, Rannvijay Singh, Karanveer Bohra, Yo Yo Honey Singh, Sejal Kumar and Shayanya Iyer are among the many enthusiastic TikTok users who are sharing their moments of fun, leisure and learning from their life at home.
- Game On: Enjoy some fun virtual effect games to keep yourself entertained. Look for games called Explore Under Water, Fight with Virus, Cricket Game and Cross The Wall, on the TikTok app. These games are sure to get you into a virtual competition with your friends and family.
- Live on #TikTok: We are teaming up with creators, celebrities, musicians, education institutes and other partners to bring LIVE content to you. So stay tuned!