According to the report, Instagram leads as the primary choice of brands in 2019 and 82% of brands saw it as the primar...
- Buzzoka, an
influencer marketingcompany, launched the third Edition of Influencer Marketing Outlook
- According to the report, Instagram leads as the primary choice for brands in 2019 at 82%, followed by YouTube at 41%
- Buzzoka surveyed 237+ brand custodians including agency, marketers and brand folks across the Indian Marketing Ecosystem
The brand custodians chose Instagram (94%), TikTok (52%) and YouTube (52%) as their top three platforms for Influencer Marketing needs in 2020.
80% of the brands are also planning to spend more on influencer marketing because of the high business impact of their past campaigns. When asked what would be the top challenges that brands are expecting to face in 2020, they rated ‘content control, influencer discovery, and finding new ways to work with influencers’ on the top.
Sharing what else we can expect in 2020,
The annual survey looked at today’s influencer marketing landscape and its impact on consumer-facing brand communication and marketing, as viewed by brands, agencies and startups across India.
Buzzoka surveyed 237+ brand custodians in the month of December 2019. The brand custodians included Agency, Marketers and Brand folks across the Indian Marketing Ecosystem.
Look Back at 2019 and how it shaped Influencer Marketing
- 64% brands spend less than $100,000 per year on influencer campaigns. However, 18% brands went above $1,000,000 per year
- 76% brand custodians feel that influencer marketing has ironed its position in the digital marketing mix
- 43.8% percent brand custodians believe that influencer marketing helps in generating word of mouth. Another 31.2% consider it a good way for subtle brand placement.
- 45% brand custodians use a combination of metrics such as reach or follower base, content quality, engagement, past brand associations, and cost of engagement while finalizing the influencers for a campaign