The campaign has been conceptualized by Lowe Lintas Bangalore and directed by Farooq Mohamed of Kadhai Films
CoffeeGrand's latest campaign ‘Sounds of Tamil Nadu’, celebrates the various sounds that reflect the unique spirit of Pongal.
- The vibrant film is a montage of various visuals and sounds that are associated with the Pongal festival; the crunch of sugarcane, the clink of children’s anklets, and the musical echoes of the ‘kulavai’ among others.
- The campaign has been conceptualized by
Lowe LintasBangalore and directed by Farooq Mohamedof Kadhai Films.
The vibrant film is a montage of various visuals and sounds that are associated with the Pongal festival; the crunch of sugarcane, the clink of children’s anklets, and the musical echoes of the ‘kulavai’ among others. Replete with sumptuous Pongal delicacies, family gatherings, and a splash of rich hues that the Tamil culture is well-known for, the film concludes with the thought, ‘How can any festive meal be complete without coffee and the emotions associated with it?’
Talking about the film, Puneet Das, President - Packaged Beverages (India and South Asia), Tata Consumer Products said, “Our campaign of Tata Coffee Grand launched last year, synonymizes the word ‘Coffee’ with the sound i.e. Shik-Shik-Shik – which represents the sound heard when the Tata Coffee Grand jar or pack is shaken! We have gone a step ahead this year and have extended the ‘shik shik shik’ proposition to the sound of the Pongal festivities, to capture the excitement of the festival along with the emotions of drinking coffee. These festivities are not just reflected in the visuals but also in the unique sounds that reverberate throughout the harvest season. In highlighting this, we are happy to launch our new film which doubles up as a feast to the senses and has a distinct sound design that celebrates the festive taste of Tamil Nadu”.
Commenting on the campaign idea,
The film was directed by Farooq Mohamed of Kadhai Films.
· Agency – Lowe Lintas, Bangalore
· Creative –
· Account Management – Sonali Khanna, Ameya Lokhande, Satish Perumal, Mitali Kulkarni
· Planning – Kishore Subramanian,
· Production House – Kadhai Films