BMW launches its 3rd gen BMW X1 in India
Image credits- IANS
- Luxury car maker
BMWon Saturday launched the all-new BMW X1in India.
- The car comes at introductory prices of ₹45,90,000 (petrol) and ₹47,90,000 (diesel) and is available for bookings at the company's dealership network and through its official website.
- The company said that -- the deliveries for BMW X1 (diesel) will commence from March onwards and for the BMW X1 (petrol) from June.
AdvertisementLuxury car maker BMW on Saturday launched the all-new BMW X1 sports activity vehicle (SAV) in both petrol and diesel variants for consumers in India.
Locally produced at BMW Group Plant Chennai, the car comes at introductory prices of ₹45,90,000 (petrol) and ₹47,90,000 (diesel) and is available for bookings at the company's dealership network and through its official website.
The company said that -- the deliveries for BMW X1 (diesel) will commence from March onwards and for the BMW X1 (petrol) from June.
"The all-new BMW X1 makes a statement in its class with its powerful build and distinct muscular design. The interior is impressively modern and digital, marked by advanced connectivity and superb ease of use. All this, while still being the most agile luxury Sports Activity Vehicle, is bound to take the X1's success to higher levels," Vikram Pawah, President, BMW Group India, said in a statement.
The third generation all-new BMW X1 luxury SAV has a host of new features, including Adaptive LED Headlights with High Beam Assistant, BMW Live Cockpit Plus with BMW Curved Display, My BMW App with Remote Functions, Digital Key Plus with Comfort Access, Parking and Reversing Assistant, Active Seats, Instrument Panel Luxury, Harmon Kardon audio system and a lot more.
Moreover, the company mentioned that the BMW X1 (diesel) sprints from 0 to 100 km/hr in 8.9 seconds, while, the BMW X1 (petrol) sprints from 0 to 100 km/hr in 9.2 seconds.
New patent suggests that Apple could bring a foldable iPhone with a self-healing display in the future
Apple's Mixed Reality headset could feature advanced hand tracking and may work as a second display for Mac
Popular on BI
- NSE, BSE to put Adani Power under short term ASM again
- Sensex, Nifty50 likely to open on a negative note following rate hike by US Fed’s FOMC: HAL, Hero MotoCorp, Global Surfaces among stocks to watch
- One can apply for job, give interviews while on tourist or business visa in US: Federal agency
- Industrialist Kumar Mangalam Birla, former CM S M Krishna & others conferred Padma awards
- Meet Rekha Rakesh Jhunjhunwala, the top Indian entrant in 2023 M3M Hurun Global Rich List