Check out the latest discounts on Tata, Maruti, Hyundai, Mahindra, and Honda cars in August 2020
- Car manufacturers are offering hefty discounts on their entry-level models to attract customers.
- Automakers are betting on the upcoming festive season to revive sales.
- Here are the car offers and discounts for August 2020.
- Check out the latest news and updates on Business Insider.
With the festive season around the corner, automakers are betting on the celebratory mood of customers. With Onam and Ganesh Chaturthi celebrations slated over the next few days, the automobile dealers’ body, FADA, hopes that “the auto industry will begin its recovery journey in a linear manner.”
Here are the car offers and discounts for August 2020:
In a bid to boost its sales, India’s largest carmaker Maruti Suzuki India is offering varied discounts on a range of cars from ₹5000 to ₹59000.
|Maruti Suzuki variant||Discount upto|
|Celerio & X Petrol (MT/CNG)||₹52000|
|Celerio & X Petrol (AMT)||₹52000|
|EECO 5 Seater||₹36000|
|EECO 7 Seater||₹36000|
|New Ertiga Petrol||₹5000|
|Tour M Petrol||₹49000|
|Tour V 5 Seater||₹36000|
|Tour V 7 Seater||₹36000|
|Dzire Tour Petrol/CNG||₹51000|
Renault has also announced major discounts and benefits on all three variants of its cars sold in India.
|Renault Variant||Discount upto|
These are the discounts on Honda cars for August 2020:
|Honda variant||Discount upto|
|Honda City||₹1.6 lakh|
|Honda Civic (Petrol)||₹1 lakh|
|Honda Civic (Diesel)||₹2.5 lakh|
These are the discounts on Hyundai cars for August 2020:
|Hyundai variant||Discount upto|
|Hyundai Grand i10||₹40000|
|Hyundai Grand i10 Nios||₹25000|
|Hyundai Elite i20||₹15000|
These are the discounts on Tata cars for August 2020:
|Tata variant||Discount upto|
SEE ALSO: Vehicle registrations fall 36% in July, retail sales remain a worry — festive season fuels the recovery hopes
Tata Nexon EV is now available on rent— these are the various plans
- INTERVIEW: Chennai-based CAMS’ 30-year journey to an IPO
- Amazon pumps in money into MORE to take on the heavyweights Reliance Retail and DMart
- 30 COVID vaccine candidates being developed: Health Ministry
- INTERVIEW: Paytm trains its guns on Google while the payments app is back in Play Store
- IN PICS: Mitra and other humanoid robots help COVID-19 patients stuck in quarantine across hospitals in India