Tata Nexon EV is now available on rent— these are the various plans
- Tata Motors has launched a subscription model for the electric version of its compact SUV Nexon.
- It offers customers to select the tenure of their subscription from a minimum period of 18 months to 24 months and up to 36 months.
- For 18 months, a customer will have to pay ₹47,900 monthly subscription fee, for 24 months ₹44,900 and for 36 months ₹41,900 per month.
- Check out the latest news and updates on Business Insider.
AdvertisementIn January, Tata Motors launched its electric SUV — Nexon, and now it has launched the ‘first-of-its-kind’ subscription model for this compact SUV, making it available to customers at a fixed monthly rental. The idea of a car subscription model is still gaining traction in India and this also provides a smart platform for Tata to boost the potential for electric cars in the near future.
The company is offering Tata Nexon EV at an all-inclusive fixed rental starting at only ₹41,900 per month. It offers customers to select the tenure of their subscription from a minimum period of 18 months to 24 months and up to 36.
The subscription model is customised for corporates who prefer to lease, individuals with frequent inter-city job transfers, and expatriates who stay for a fixed tenure, among others, the company said.
Subscription model for Tata Nexon EV
|Tenure||18 months||24 months||36 months|
Tata Motors has partnered with leasing firm Orix Auto Infrastructure Services to offer the service. Currently, this option will only be available in five metro cities— Delhi, Mumbai, Pune, Hyderabad and Bengaluru.
"EVs are the future, and as the leader of this fast-growing segment, the company is committed to popularise their access and use in India," Tata Motors Passenger Vehicles Business Unit President Shailesh Chandra said.
The new Tata Nexon is priced at ₹14 lakhs - ₹16 lakhs (ex-showroom). It comes with all luxurious features such as auto AC with rear AC vents, height-adjustable headrests and a 7.0-inch touchscreen infotainment system, which offers Android Auto and Apple CarPlay as well.
With this novel subscription model, the company is making it more convenient for interested users of EVs to experience their myriad benefits, he added.
SEE ALSO: A sneak preview of Kia Sonet — the latest ‘Made-in-India’ compact SUV car
RBI eases gold loan norms — you can now borrow more against gold jewellery
Popular on BI
- Here is a list of bank holidays in October 2022
- An Apple executive is leaving the company after being filmed joking about fondling 'big-breasted women' in a viral TikTok video
- RBI hikes repo rate by 50 bps, taking it to a three-year high of 5.9% – Das says inflation at ‘alarmingly high levels’ across jurisdictions
- Best camera phone under ₹15000
- Best 5G mobile phones under ₹20000
- 22 lakh Indian IT professionals likely to leave jobs by 2025: Report
- OnePlus says successfully geared up for 5G launch with 5G-ready smartphone portfolio
- This website generates videos from a single image and text for free – here’s all you need to know