Kia Sonet SUV launched in India at ₹6.71 lakh— Here’s all you need to know about its features, design and competition
- Kia Motors India has launched the most anticipated all-new Kia Sonet, today at a virtual event.
- The company has priced the Kia Sonet SUV at an introductory rate of ₹ 6.71 lakh.
- The company revealed Kia Sonet had received over 25,000 bookings so far since the pre-booking opened, and continues to receive over 1,000 bookings every day.
- Check out the latest news and updates on Business Insider.
The company revealed Kia Sonet had received over 25,000 bookings so far since the pre-booking opened, and continues to receive over 1,000 bookings every day.
Kia Sonet was first showcased at the Auto Expo 2020 as a concept and made its world premiere on August 7. The company then revealed that it is a fully ‘Made-in-India’ product, and it would be available in many of the brand’s global markets post the launch.
AdvertisementHere’s all you need to know about all new Kia Sonet:
Kia Sonet - Features
The all-new SUV is equipped with 57 connected car features including remote engine start/stop and remote air-con controls, high-tech digital display and instrument cluster, featuring a first-in-segment 10.25-inch HD touchscreen and navigation system with UVO connected technologies. It also comes with the BOSE Premium seven-speaker audio with a subwoofer. Another feature includes a smart pure air purifier with virus protection.
Kia Sonet - Safety features
Kia Sonet comes with an array of safety features. The features include six airbags, the anti-lock braking system with electronic brake-force distribution, electronic stability control, hill-start assist control, vehicle stability management, and brake assist that keeps you safe.
Kia Sonet - Strengths
Kia Sonet comes in 10 different variant that include — beige gold, intelligency blue, aurora black pearl, intense red, gravity grey, steel silver, glacier white pearl, beige gold + aurora black pearl, glacier white pearl + aurora black pearl, intense red + aurora black pearl.
And, just not that, the company also offers a choice of two petrol engines to choose from one is a Smartstream 1.2-litre four-cylinder and a powerful 1.0 T-GDi (turbocharged gasoline direct injection) and another being an efficient 1.5-litre CRDi diesel engine with a choice of five transmissions.
Kia Sonet - Competition
The Kia’s compact SUV will compete against Maruti Vitara Brezza and Hyundai Venue, Tata Nexon and others.
SEE ALSO: Amazon, Flipkart, and other e-commerce players could hit $7 billion in Diwali sales this year
These are the top discounts and exchange bonus offers on Maruti Suzuki cars
- Apart from the big cat, the Pench Tiger Reserve in Madhya Pradesh flaunts a variety of fabulous residents
- Virat Kohli is on the third position as per winning percentage as captain in international test matches
- Minor tremor felt in Jammu & Kashmir, no casualty or damage reported
- International Women's Day 2021 messages and wishes
- Budget session of T'gana Legislature likely this month: CM