Mahindra Thar 2020 is set to make a market debut today— here’s what to watch out for
- Mahindra is all set to unveil its much-anticipated SUV, Thar 2020 today.
- The next-gen model of Thar 2020 will offer more comfort and convenience, apart from its par excellence driving capabilities.
- It will be unveiled through a live webcast on the official Mahindra Thar website, and its social media handles at 11:00 am.
First launched in India back in 2010, Thar has been a highly-anticipated car in the fleet of Mahindra’s. The company is now launching a next-gen model Thar with more comfort and convenience, apart from its par excellence driving capabilities. The car will be more suited for daily driving conditions with no compromise on its capabilities to tame the wild.
The all-new Thar will be unveiled through a live webcast on the official Mahindra Thar website, and its social media handles at 11:00 am.
You can also view the live here:
The launch was expected much earlier in the market this year. However, it was delayed due to the owning pandemic.
Here’s what to watch out for in
- Although the Thar will maintain its wild sporty look, the SUV will come with plenty of modern upgrades such as slightly compact seven-slat grille, raised front fenders, new taillights, refreshed front bumper, and modified design of its large alloy wheels.
- The all-new Mahindra Thar will be well equipped with modern technological upgrades and features. This will include a semi-digital instrument panel with a bigger MID, touchscreen infotainment along with Android Auto and Apple CarPlay support, roof-mounted speakers, and automatic AC, etc.
- For safety purposes, the Thar 2020 will also be equipped with dual front airbags, Anti-lock braking system (ABS) with Electronic brakeforce distribution and reverse parking camera, etc. Its forward-facing rear seats will add to its safety and comfort.
- The Mahindra Thar 2020 will be available with a petrol engine for the first time along with a BS6-compliant 2.2-litre diesel engine.
- The car’s base variant is expected to be priced over ₹10-lakh, and it will rival against the Force Gurkha and the upcoming Maruti Suzuki Jimny.
SEE ALSO: Check out the latest discounts on Tata, Maruti, Hyundai, Mahindra, and Honda cars in August 2020
Vehicle registrations fall 36% in July, retail sales remain a worry — festive season fuels the recovery hopes
- Brands that demonstrate they care for consumers, communities and the environment will find favor with today’s and tomorrow’s consumers: Preeti Reddy, Kantar
- For every run scored by the Mumbai Indians, Cadbury Dairy Milk will sponsor health insurance for 2 daily wage earners in India
- Preparing for potential Covid-19 vaccine launch: Moderna CEO
- Criminal: UK, London Confidential and other thriller movies that you can watch on Netflix, Amazon Prime and Zee 5
- Salary of MPs and ministers to be slashed 30% to meet COVID-19 'exigencies'