Tata Motors total vehicle sales rise to 81,069 units in January
Domestic vehicle sales were up 10 per cent at 79,681 units in the previous month over 72,485 units in 2022, Tata
The company said its passenger
The total commercial vehicles domestic sales, however, declined 7 per cent to 32,780 units in January 2023 from 35,268 units a year
FM plays Santa: Zero tax on income upto ₹7 lakh under the new regime
Budget 2023: Fully imported cars, including EVs, to cost more
Popular on BI
- I took a new job in a remote location after my divorce. There aren't many people to date, but I'm happy staying single.
- Elon Musk hits out at viral videos of DINK couples, saying there's an 'awful morality' to those who choose not to have children
- Married couples often share high blood pressure, study shows
- 8 Irresistible seasonal snacks to warm your winter days
- Vijay Shekhar Sharma says 'Wed in India' is a good idea for its food options
- NCLAT stays CCI penalty on NTPC in Ratnagiri Gas & Power shares issue
- A Japanese Start-Up Is Testing a Rocket Powered Entirely By Rocket Fuel Created From Cow Dung!
- Amazon sues scammers for stealing millions of dollars via fake returns