How to get connection of Jio Fibernet
The much awaited
TOP VIDEOS FOR YOUHow to get Jio Fibernet service
To get Jio Fibernet service, you just have to visit the Jio official website to register your name. Once you submit your details including address, and mobile number, you will get an OTP for registration. A Jio executive will visit you and verify all the information provided. Once the availability of the plan in your region is ascertained, you will get a free set top box for the cable service. You will also get access to gaming, video calling, virtual reality and mixed reality services.
The services you can enjoy
With Jio Fibernet, you can enjoy a range of services including Jio Fibernet cable TV, Free High definition TV, and free voice calls. As a Jio Fibernet customer, you will gain automatic access to Jio apps like Jio TV and Jio Cinema. Very soon, the Jio Fibernet customers can also enjoy a highly interesting service namely "First Day First Show" which will bring you the movies that are pending to be launched.
What are the installation charges?
MSME EXCHANGE 2021Join us in amplifying the voice of over 60 million MSMEs in IndiaJune 28 - 29, 05:00 PM onwards
AdvertisementThe installation of Jio Fibernet is done free of cost. The company charges Rs 2,500 for the Internet Router.
- Lessons brands can learn from the winners of Kantar's Creative Effectiveness Awards
- Guenter Butschek to step down as Tata Motors CEO and MD from June 30
- Reliance Industries, Tata Motors, Adani Ports and other stocks to watch out for on June 24
- Cannes Lions 2021: On Day 3, Dentsu Webchutney brings home 2 Silver Lions
- Best laptop for students in India in 2021