How to get connection of Jio Fibernet
AdvertisementThe much awaited
How to get Jio Fibernet service
To get Jio Fibernet service, you just have to visit the Jio official website to register your name. Once you submit your details including address, and mobile number, you will get an OTP for registration. A Jio executive will visit you and verify all the information provided. Once the availability of the plan in your region is ascertained, you will get a free set top box for the cable service. You will also get access to gaming, video calling, virtual reality and mixed reality services.
The services you can enjoy
With Jio Fibernet, you can enjoy a range of services including Jio Fibernet cable TV, Free High definition TV, and free voice calls. As a Jio Fibernet customer, you will gain automatic access to Jio apps like Jio TV and Jio Cinema. Very soon, the Jio Fibernet customers can also enjoy a highly interesting service namely "First Day First Show" which will bring you the movies that are pending to be launched.
What are the installation charges?
The installation of Jio Fibernet is done free of cost. The company charges Rs 2,500 for the Internet Router.
Popular on BI
- More than $100,000 raised for loyal Burger King employee of 27 years in GoFundMe campaign after video shows him getting 'goody' bag as reward
- 'Get your boy Elon in line:' Former NASA official says she was ridiculed for supporting SpaceX in new memoir
- India is betting on casinos, online games and horse races to fill its coffers
- Best voltage stabilizers for home in India
- Asus teases the ROG Phone 6 gaming phone — confirmed to feature IPX4 splash-resistance
- Supercomputers are faster and more powerful — but need to be more energy-efficient
- Best hair removal cream for women in India
- Sensex, Nifty maintain 3-day streak, rally by nearly 1%