How to get connection of Jio Fibernet
AdvertisementThe much awaited
How to get Jio Fibernet service
To get Jio Fibernet service, you just have to visit the Jio official website to register your name. Once you submit your details including address, and mobile number, you will get an OTP for registration. A Jio executive will visit you and verify all the information provided. Once the availability of the plan in your region is ascertained, you will get a free set top box for the cable service. You will also get access to gaming, video calling, virtual reality and mixed reality services.
The services you can enjoy
With Jio Fibernet, you can enjoy a range of services including Jio Fibernet cable TV, Free High definition TV, and free voice calls. As a Jio Fibernet customer, you will gain automatic access to Jio apps like Jio TV and Jio Cinema. Very soon, the Jio Fibernet customers can also enjoy a highly interesting service namely "First Day First Show" which will bring you the movies that are pending to be launched.
What are the installation charges?
The installation of Jio Fibernet is done free of cost. The company charges Rs 2,500 for the Internet Router.
Popular on BI
- Micron begins construction on $2.7 bn India semiconductor plant in 'epic' beginning
- India, Japan agree to strengthen economic cooperation including achieving progress on high-speed railway project
- India rises to No 1 in ODIs, becomes top ranked team in all formats
- Discover what's new in iOS 17: Your ultimate guide to the latest features
- Hyderabad-based ethnic retailer Sai Silks Kalamandir IPO subscribed 4.4x