Srikanth Venkatachari new CFO of Reliance Industries, Alok Agarwal appointed advisor to Mukesh Ambani
Srikanth Venkatachariwill take charge of the new responsibility from June 1.
- The decision was taken by RIL's board of directors in a meeting held on Friday.
- Venkatachari, who is currently the Joint CFO of the company since 2011, will succeed Alok Agarwal.
Srikanth Venkatachari has been appointed as the new Chief Financial Officer (CFO) of Reliance Industries Ltd (RIL).
He will take charge of the new responsibility from June 1.
This information was given by the company in a stock exchange filing on Friday.
The decision was taken by RIL's board of directors in a meeting held on Friday.
Venkatachari, who is currently the Joint CFO of the company since 2011, will succeed Alok Agarwal.
Agarwal has been appointed as senior advisor to the Chairman and Managing Director
"Agarwal is an accomplished finance professional. He was appointed as the CFO of the company in 2005. The board appreciated Alok Agarwal for his contribution in the transformative journey of the company," the stock filing said.
SEE ALSO: Desk-bombing, monk mode & other emerging trends at the workplace
Haircut on cases resolved through IBC not very encouraging, says Kotak repor
Popular on BI
- My fiancé and I picked out my engagement ring together before he proposed, and I don't regret missing out on the surprise
- A 24-year-old stock trader who made over $8 million in 2 years shares the 4 indicators he uses as his guides to buy and sell
- You can buy more Yeezys today, if you can get past the app crashes and error messages
- Two Mukesh Ambani-owned companies are among India’s top 5 valuable brands
- TVS, Ather, Ola hike prices of electric two-wheelers as new subsidy norms kick in
- IKIO Lighting sets IPO price band at ₹270-285/share
- Royal Enfield sales rise 22% in May at 77,461 units
- GST collection rises 12% to ₹1.57 lakh crore in May