Alembic Pharma gets final USFDA nod for hypertension drug
"Alembic Pharmaceuticals Ltd (Alembic) today announced it has received final approval from the US Food & Drug Administration (USFDA) for its Abbreviated New Drug Application (ANDA) Bosentan tablets, 62.5 mg and 125 mg," the firm said in a BSE filing.
Bosentan tablets is for the treatment of pulmonary arterial hypertension.
"ANDA is therapeutically equivalent to the reference listed drug product (RLD) Tracleer Tablets, 62.5 mg and 125 mg, of Actelion Pharmaceuticals Ltd," the filing said.
Bosentan Tablets, 62.5 mg and 125 mg have an estimated market size of USD 68 million for twelve months ending September 2019, according to IQVIA.
Alembic has a cumulative total of 114 ANDA approvals from USFDA.The shares of Alembic Pharmaceuticals were trading at Rs 597.85 apiece on the BSE in the morning trade, up 1.32 per cent from the previous close. SID BAL
- 'Harry Potter' had a chance to represent Indian kids like me, but all we got were Parvati and Padma Patil's atrocious Yule Ball outfits
- Manchester United owners are getting drawn to the world's biggest cricket league – here's why
- Elon Musk sparks another Shiba Inu rally ‘to the moon’ — other Shiba coins follow suit
- SEBI is hiring financial content writer interns with a stipend of ₹45,000 per month
- Dream11 parent Dream Sports to hire 200 people in India across various domains
- Snap's stock plummets by 22% as Apple’s iPhone privacy changes hit its advertising business
- Twitter now lets anyone on Android and iOS host Spaces
- PUBG: New State with ‘PC-like’ gameplay will officially launch on November 11