Gyana raises USD 3.9 mn funding from Twitter co-founder Biz Stone, others
Gyana plans to use the latest round of funding to support growing its product user base, while aiding expansion across Europe and India soon, a statement said.
The company's AI tool is being used by industries ranging from property to retail and consulting. Its clients include Vodafone, Barclays, EY, Pret a Manger, Knight Frank and the UK Ministry of Defence.
"We see no-code in a similar light to the use of translation services for languages. Not everyone on the planet is suited to being a developer, and even though newer generations are becoming more computer literate, we think there will still be a limited pool of professional high-level developers,"Joyeeta Das, co-founder of Gyana, said.
She added that as businesses become increasingly tech-heavy, there is a growing need for no-code platforms to take the burden off of developer teams."We are also considering entering the Indian market soon as we see a huge market there," she added. SR RUJ
(This story has not been edited by Business Insider and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed we subscribe to.)
- K'taka Assembly passes supplementary budget of Rs 10,265 crore
- Sports NFT platforms have racked up nearly $1 billion in funding this week alone, despite market slump
- COVID-19 virus likely to get weaker and become a common cold, says Oxford-AstraZeneca vax creator
- Best teether for growing baby in India
- TiE Delhi-NCR kickstarts the 10th Edition of India Internet Day themed Digital India: Escape Velocity