Gyana raises USD 3.9 mn funding from Twitter co-founder Biz Stone, others
Gyana plans to use the latest round of funding to support growing its product user base, while aiding expansion across Europe and India soon, a statement said.
The company's AI tool is being used by industries ranging from property to retail and consulting. Its clients include Vodafone, Barclays, EY, Pret a Manger, Knight Frank and the UK Ministry of Defence."We see no-code in a similar light to the use of translation services for languages. Not everyone on the planet is suited to being a developer, and even though newer generations are becoming more computer literate, we think there will still be a limited pool of professional high-level developers,"Joyeeta Das, co-founder of Gyana, said.
(This story has not been edited by Business Insider and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed we subscribe to.)
- 5-star rating refrigerator (fridge) in India
- Best soundbar with Dolby Atmos in India 2021
- Best soundbars with a wireless subwoofer
- Myntra signs up Hrithik Roshan, Vijay Deverakonda and Dulquer Salmaan as its newest brand ambassadors
- Google is now using Chrome as an added security layer for account sign-ins