Gyana raises USD 3.9 mn funding from Twitter co-founder Biz Stone, others
Gyana plans to use the latest round of funding to support growing its product user base, while aiding expansion across Europe and India soon, a statement said.
The company's AI tool is being used by industries ranging from property to retail and consulting. Its clients include Vodafone, Barclays, EY, Pret a Manger, Knight Frank and the UK Ministry of Defence.
"We see no-code in a similar light to the use of translation services for languages. Not everyone on the planet is suited to being a developer, and even though newer generations are becoming more computer literate, we think there will still be a limited pool of professional high-level developers,"Joyeeta Das, co-founder of Gyana, said.
She added that as businesses become increasingly tech-heavy, there is a growing need for no-code platforms to take the burden off of developer teams."We are also considering entering the Indian market soon as we see a huge market there," she added. SR RUJ
(This story has not been edited by Business Insider and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed we subscribe to.)
- DBS Bank’s custom financing leads the way for companies trying to reach net-zero goals
- Republic Day 2022 – Here is a list of wishes and messages you can send to your fellow citizens
- The world's 5 richest tech tycoons — including Elon Musk, Jeff Bezos, and Bill Gates — have already lost about $85 billion this year amid a brutal market sell-off
- OPINION: Experts’ guide to understanding the role of DeFi in digital finance
- OpenSea is returning the millions users lost due to a bug
- Indian crypto exchanges, influencers fall prey to hacks promoting crypto scam
- OPINION: Tax consolidation schemes is the need of the hour for India’s renewable energy sector
- Brands celebrate Republic Day with patriotic fervour