Gyana raises USD 3.9 mn funding from Twitter co-founder Biz Stone, others
Gyana plans to use the latest round of funding to support growing its product user base, while aiding expansion across Europe and India soon, a statement said.
The company's AI tool is being used by industries ranging from property to retail and consulting. Its clients include Vodafone, Barclays, EY, Pret a Manger, Knight Frank and the UK Ministry of Defence."We see no-code in a similar light to the use of translation services for languages. Not everyone on the planet is suited to being a developer, and even though newer generations are becoming more computer literate, we think there will still be a limited pool of professional high-level developers,"Joyeeta Das, co-founder of Gyana, said.
(This story has not been edited by Business Insider and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed we subscribe to.)
- Initial assessment of adverse events didn't necessitate stoppage of vaccine trials: ICMR
- Phase 2 and 3 clinical trials for Sputnik vaccine commence
- 'Delhi chalo': After Singhu and Tikri, Delhi Police closes Chilla border due to farmers' protest
- Manforce Condoms promotes its competitors in its latest ad for World AIDS Day
- Sensex, Nifty close at record high on recovery hopes, vaccine boost