LIC ranks ahead of Reliance in Fortune's Global 500 list
Only the debutant
It is the 19th year that
The Fortune Global 500 list ranks companies by total revenues for their respective fiscal years ended on or before March 31.
Reliance Industries closed FY22 with record high consolidated revenues of Rs 7.92 lakh crore, up 47 per cent, and EBITDA of Rs 1.25 lakh crore, up 28.8 per cent Y-o-Y, with each of the O2C, retail and digital services businesses posting all-time high revenues.
SEE ALSO :
Markets expected to open higher after a 6-session gaining streak
RBI and US Fed policies are more similar than you think
Popular on BI
- SIMPLY PUT: What happened before India got Freedom@Midnight
- Here’s how much banks have increased home loan interest rates
- Avatar 2, Black Panther 2, Ant Man — Here is a complete list of Hollywood movies expected to hit Indian theaters in the next 6-7 months
- Qmin has been profitable business for IHCL from day one, says Jehangir Press
- India's foreign exchange reserves fall to $573 bn