LIC ranks ahead of Reliance in Fortune's Global 500 list
Only the debutant
It is the 19th year that
The Fortune Global 500 list ranks companies by total revenues for their respective fiscal years ended on or before March 31.
Reliance Industries closed FY22 with record high consolidated revenues of Rs 7.92 lakh crore, up 47 per cent, and EBITDA of Rs 1.25 lakh crore, up 28.8 per cent Y-o-Y, with each of the O2C, retail and digital services businesses posting all-time high revenues.
SEE ALSO :
Markets expected to open higher after a 6-session gaining streak
RBI and US Fed policies are more similar than you think
Popular on BI
- 10 cafes in Bangalore offering the best of ambiance and cuisine
- Centre's fiscal deficit at Aug-end touches 36% of full-year target: CGA
- Domestic occupiers keep office space demand high in 2023
- Nifty, Sensex bounce back on Friday but experts see resistance at higher levels
- Temperature's Toll: Hospitals see a surge in drug and alcohol abuse-related visits on hotter nights, study reveals