Orient Green Power Q3 loss narrows to Rs 39.68 cr
The company's consolidated net loss stood at Rs 65.74 crore in the corresponding quarter of the previous fiscal, it said in a BSE filing.
View all Offers
Amazon Brand - Solimo Canes Engineered Wood Queen Bed with Box Storage (Wenge finish)₹ 13449₹ 24000Buy On
- 65% OFF
Amazon Brand - Solimo XXXL Bean Bag Filled With Beans (Black and Brown)₹ 1899₹ 6000Buy On
- 7% OFF
@home by Nilkamal Walton TV Unit (Wenge)₹ 9969₹ 21900Buy On
Amazon Brand - Solimo Polaris Engineered Wood Oak Finish Queen Bed with Box Storage (Imperial Teak)₹ 12449₹ 21999Buy On
- 40% OFF
Da URBAN® Miller Medium Back Office/Revolving Chair (Black)₹ 4999₹ 8999Buy On
Total income rose to Rs 43.01 crore in the quarter under review from Rs 33.62 crore earlier.
The board of directors of the company also approved reduction of face value of its equity share of Rs 10 each to Rs 5 each by reducing the share capital from Rs 7,507,239,770 to Rs 3,753,619,885.
This is subject to the approval of the shareholders, National Company Law Tribunal, Chennai Bench and all other regulatory approvals, it added.
"The proposed capital reduction would not have any adverse effect on the interest of the Shareholders. As there is no outflow of/ payout of funds from the Company, hence the interest of the creditors is not adversely affected," the company said.
The board also approved merger of wholly owned subsidiaries Orient Green Power (Maharashtra) Private Ltd and Bharath Wind Farm Ltd with Orient Green Power Company Ltd (OGPL), subject to the approval of the shareholders, regional director and all other regulatory approvals.
- pi Ventures plans to invest in 25 young startups with its latest $75 million fund
- Best deals on hair straighteners, trimmers and other grooming products on Amazon
- Amazon Republic Day Sale 2022 — Best deals and offers on Echo smart speakers, Fire TV Sticks and more
- Two IndiGo planes avert mid-air collision over Bengaluru airport, DGCA to take strict action
- India's tennis star Sania Mirza announces retirement from the sport by the end of 2022 season