Syndicate Bank's Krishnan S appointed as ED at Canara Bank post merger
Krishnan held the same portfolio in Syndicate Bank.
Syndicate Bank has been merged with Canara Bank with effect from Wednesday.
In March, Canara Bank had said Krishnan will be appointed as executive director with effect from April 1, 2020 till October 31, 2020, or until further orders.
"We further inform that, he assumed the office as Executive Director, Canara Bank today i.e. on 1.04.2020," Canara Bank said in a regulatory filing.
Krishnan served as the executive director of Syndicate Bank from November 2017 to March 31, 2020.
He is a Post Graduate in commerce, a qualified Cost Accountant (ICMA) and also a Certified Associate of Indian Institute of Bankers (CAIIB).
He joined the services of Indian Bank in January 1983. The career banker with over thirty years of banking experience has specialization in credit, more specifically corporate credit. KPM ABMABM
(This story has not been edited by Business Insider and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed we subscribe to.)
- Amazon Freedom Sale 2021: Best deals and offers on headphones
- Amazon Great Freedom Festival: Top offers and deals on smartphones
- Amazon Freedom Sale 2021: Best deals and offers on speakers
- Amazon Great Freedom Festival sale: Top offers and deals on electronics
- Amazon Freedom Sale 2021: Best deals and offers on laptops