TTK Prestige aims to double turnover in 5 years
The firm, whose growth rate has come down to single digit, is aiming to get back to its double-digit growth journey again across the segments, such as pressure cooker, cookware, gas stoves, rice cookers and induction cooktops.
Besides, TTK Prestige has plans to expand its distribution network further and expects higher sales from fast-growing online channels.
"We are expecting to double our turnover by FY 2024-25," TTK Group Chairman T T Jagannathan told .
He further added, "This fiscal, we are expecting (a turnover of) Rs 2,100-Rs 2,200 crore."
On the growth rate, Jagannathan said growth of TTK Prestige has come down but the company is still growing. "Last year, we had a double-digit growth."
TTK Prestige on Friday also unveiled plans for 2020 aimed at increasing market share across geographies and getting back to double-digit growth in mature categories such as pressure cookers.
"We are committed to growing our presence and aim to be the number one for consumers in India. As market leaders in the pressure cooker category, we endeavour to increase our share in the kitchen appliance space also," Jagannathan said.
He also said that online sales currently contribute about 10 per cent of its total sales, and higher contribution is expected from this channel in the coming year.
However, he also said, "This channel is evolving but the freight is expensive compared to the value of our products."In August 2017, the company had acquired the UK-based Horwood Homewares and had introduced Judge Brand in the Indian market. KRH HRS
(This story has not been edited by Business Insider and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed we subscribe to.)
- At least 21 people, mostly teens, were found dead in a South Africa bar. None of them had any visible wounds.
- Lay’s, Kurkure and Bingo are taking over Indian snacks like Aloo Bhujia, Murukku
- More than $100,000 raised for loyal Burger King employee of 27 years in GoFundMe campaign after video shows him getting 'goody' bag as reward
- Meet Akash Ambani — new chairman of Reliance Jio and owner of Mumbai Indians
- Best apps for Instagram hashtags and captions
- Akash Ambani to head Reliance Jio - that’s just phase I of Mukesh Ambani’s succession plan
- Maha crisis: Thackeray appeals to the rebels to come back
- Tata Motors to increase price of its commercial vehicle segment from July 1