Uber is likely to sell its 7.8% stake in Zomato for Rs 2,938 crore
The offer is expected to come with a price range of Rs 48-54 per share, equivalent to 612 million or 7.8 per cent of total outstanding shares.
Uber received a stake in Zomato after selling off its food delivery business in
Zomato shares closed 19.96 per cent up, at Rs 55.60 on Tuesday.
Its stock has lost over 60 per cent of it value this year.
Zomato reported Rs 185.7 crore in consolidated loss for the quarter ending June 30, compared to a loss of Rs 359.7 crore in the previous quarter.
SEE ALSO :
Markets to open slightly higher following most Asian peers
Alia Bhatt-owned Ed-a-Mamma has made sustainable fashion affordable, others can too, says company’s biz head
Popular on BI
- Centre's fiscal deficit at Aug-end touches 36% of full-year target: CGA
- Domestic occupiers keep office space demand high in 2023
- Nifty, Sensex bounce back on Friday but experts see resistance at higher levels
- Temperature's Toll: Hospitals see a surge in drug and alcohol abuse-related visits on hotter nights, study reveals
- Passive flows account for 42% of foreign capital flows in 2023