Jio 5G services now available across Delhi-NCR, says Reliance
The telco said that this transformational network would be present across all important localities and areas including but not limited to most residential areas, hospitals, schools, colleges and universities, government buildings, malls, and markets. It is also said it will be available in high-footfall areas such as tourist spots and hotels, tech parks, roads, highways and metros.
The telecom firm said lakhs of Jio users in the Delhi-National Capital Region (NCR) are already enjoying the Jio Welcome Offer, in which they experience unlimited data at up to 1 gigabit per second (Gbps+) speeds at no additional cost.
The telecom firm also said this was possible because of stand-alone 5G architecture with zero dependencies on the 4G network, of the largest and best mix of 5G spectrum across 700 MHz, 3500 MHz, and 26 GHz bands and that it seamlessly combines this fifth-generation mobile (5G) frequencies into a single robust "data highway", using an advanced tech called Carrier Aggregation.
It added more Jio users in Delhi-NCR will continue to be invited to the Jio Welcome Offer.
One in every five online orders had a kurti or saree in their cart: RedSeer
2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee is a luxury 4x4 adventurer at ₹77.5 lakh
Popular on BI
- A Google employee of 11 years says he and his wife stared at each other in 'disbelief' when they realized they'd both been laid off by the company
- A Google engineer of 8 years says his 'spidey-senses' detected incoming layoffs — and felt 'isolated' when his 'faceless' severance email arrived
- 6 signs that you're in a one-sided relationship and how to find balance
- Google may release Pixel Tablet Pro with Tensor G2 chip
- BMW launches its 3rd gen BMW X1 in India
- YouTube Music on the web gets mood filters
- Premium segment contributed 35% of overall smartphone market revenue in 2022
- US industry urges FM to rationalise, simplify direct and indirect taxes in India