January 15 is the last date to apply for 97 positions at Ministry of Defence including 89 sub-divisional officers
- The Ministry of Defence is inviting applications from eligible candidates to fill up 97 sub divisional officer, Hindi typist and other posts.
- The last date to apply for the opportunity is January 15.
- Candidates must be open to serve anywhere in India.
AdvertisementThe Ministry of Defence is inviting applications from eligible candidates to fill up 97 sub divisional officer, Hindi typist and other posts.
The last date to apply for the opportunity is January 15. Candidates must be open to serve anywhere in India.
These are some vacancies in the organisation —
|Post||No. of vacancies||Eligibility|
|Junior Hindi Translator||7||Master’s degree from any recognised university in Hindi/English as a compulsory/elective subject|
|Sub divisional officer||89||Diploma/certificate from a recognised institute in Surveying or Draftsmanship not less than two years.|
|Hindi Typist||1||Class 10 pass with typing speed of not less than 25 words per minute in typewriting in Hindi.|
Exam patterns for all three posts —
1. For Junior Hindi Translator (JHT)
A 200 marks objective type written test of JHT will be conducted. It will contain questions from these categories (120 marks) — general knowledge/aptitude, general English, Hindi grammar, and translation-related questions. Candidates will have to translate a passage from English to Hindi and this part is worth 80 marks.
2. For Sub Divisional officer
A 150 marks written test of two hours will be conducted in both English and Hindi language comprising questions from these categories — technical knowledge (100 marks), general knowledge/aptitude (25 marks) and general English (25 marks).
Shortlisted candidates will have to further appear for a skill test which will test the handling capability of electronic total stations and other practical aspects of land survey.
3. For Hindi Typist
A written objective type test of 100 marks will be conducted consisting of these sections — Hindi language and grammar, General knowledge/awareness, and Mental ability. Candidates clearing the test round will be called for a 10 minute skill test which will be taken on a computer.
AdvertisementThe written test and skill test will be conducted at Pune, Delhi and Barrackpore Cantt Kolkata.
Candidates will also have to pay an application fee of ₹200 through a demand draft.
Interested candidates can find more information here.
India reports over 2 lakh cases for a second consecutive day but recovery rate is over 95%
Scientists discover giant gaseous planet almost three times larger than Jupiter
Popular on BI
- Unlike millennials, GenZ employees don’t want to quit but want fewer working hours
- IIT Bombay and JSW Group to establish a technology hub for steel manufacturing
- Realme 9i 5G Review - 5G Upgrade With Cosmetic Changes
- Top 5 automatic cars under ₹10 lakh in India
- India's demand for the yellow metal rises 43% in Q2: World Gold Council