Meet 2019's Rising Stars of Wall Street from firms like Goldman Sachs, Blackstone, and Apollo shaking up investing, trading, and dealmaking
Meet the 2019 class of Wall Street's rising stars.From starting a hedge fund before age 30 to running their own alternative-data shops and helping lead $27 billion investments, this group of young finance leaders is in a league of its own.Advertisement
It was harder than ever this year to select just 25 people. Our selection criteria: We asked that nominees be 35 or under, based in the US, and stand out from their peers. Editors made the final decisions.
Here's our list of the next crop of Wall Street leaders.Additional reporting by Alex Morell, Bradley Saacks, and Dakin Campbell.
Adam Parker, 34, Center Lake Capital
Evan Feinberg, 32, Tiger GlobalAdvertisement
Want to meet the rest of Wall Street's rising stars?
- Buy the best table runners
- HM commanders channelised drug smuggling money in J&K to support terror activities: NIA
- What is gender lens investing? Sangita Reddy, Kiran Mazumdar Shaw, Nandini Piramal, and Vani Kola share their thoughts
- Luxury icons Sabyasachi and Oberoi open up about their 'perfectionist quirks' like checking the color of egg yolks and slashing clothes so they can’t hit the edit table
- Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi warns against complacency in the fight against COVID-19