SBI Clerk Final result 2019 declared, check firstname.lastname@example.org
The total number of vacancies is 8,653. The selected candidates will have a six month probation period. The salaries of candidates selected in clerical cadre will range from ₹11,000 to ₹13,000.
The students can check their result and cut off at the bank’s official website sbi.co.in.
Dear Applicants, the results of Junior Associate- Main Exam- 2019 have been declared. Please visit this link for de… https://t.co/MIdajGb4cX— State Bank of India (@TheOfficialSBI) 1572422657000
The online exam for SBI Clerk final exam was held on August 10, 2019. The exam consisted of 190 questions, which is to be completed in 160 minutes.
The main exam includes four sections — general/financial awareness, general english, quantitative aptitude, and reasoning ability and computer Knowledge.
Here’s how to check
- Visit the bank’s official website sbi.co.in
- On the website, go to ‘SBI Clerk Final Result 2019’ tab to check result.
- Login with your roll number and other required credentials.
- You can download the result for future reference.
Popular on BI
- A 29-year-old woman found a mark on her head and was diagnosed with a fungal infection. It turned out to be invasive skin cancer.
- JPMorgan CEO Jamie Dimon told wealthy clients there's a chance the US is heading into 'something worse' than a recession, report says
- Why Google employees fear the worst as the company quietly extends its hiring freeze
- Galaxy Digital terminates $1.2 billion acquisition of crypto firm BitGo
- Markets poised for positive momentum in August as domestic and global inflation eases
- Here’s a list of stocks that can benefit from the festive season
- Nepotism and termite-like corruption dented India : Modi
- Modi lists five pledges to turn India into a developed country in 25 years