Chairman tells his board he sold 150,000 shares of his stock to buy himself yacht
If nothing else, maybe you've just got to appreciate this Australian Chairman's honesty?
Marcus Blackmore, Chairman of Blackmores, a leading Australian vitamin and natural health company, told his board in a letter that he sold 150,000 shares of the company to "reduce his personal debt" and buy a yacht (h/t Bloomberg's Matt Levine).
- COVID-19: These are the most affected cities in India with the highest number of cases
- ISRO partners with France to launch India's first human spaceflight mission Gaganyaan
- Total TV Owning Households grew by 6.9% to reach 210 million in 2020: BARC Report
- Flipkart acquires Cleartrip in an effort to cement its position in the travel booking segment
- Twitter details plan to understand if its algorithms are causing ‘unintentional harms’