Charles Barkley finally confronted Draymond Green to ask if he's annoying
- Charles Barkley and Draymond Green got past their differences late Friday night, coming together after the Golden State Warriors secured their second straight NBA title.
- Barkley had previously called out Green as "annoying," starting a semi-feud with the Warriors forward that would last throughout the postseason.
- After the game, Barkley and Green settled their score, with Green ultimately admitting that he probably was annoying, but adding that it was part of his role with the championship team.
Charles Barkley finally got to confront Draymond Green and settle the score.
Through the postseason, Barkley had thrown jovial criticism at the Warriors forward, causing a scene on multiple occasions by implying that Green must be "annoying."
"I just want somebody to punch [Green] in the face," Barkley said earlier in the postseason, in response to Green's on-court feud with New Orleans Pelicans guard Rajon Rondo.
Barkley would go on to apologize for his comments, and would even joke with Warriors teammate Kevin Durant about the dispute later in the postseason, an encounter that ended with Durant inviting Barkley down to the locker room to settle the matter man-to-man.
But on Friday night, with the Warriors once again NBA champions, Barkley and Green met in high spirits.
"I asked KD and Klay this," Barley said with a laugh. "You're around Draymond Green every day. Is he just as annoying in person as he is on television?"
"Honestly? I may be!" Green responded.
"At the end of the day, that's my job. These guys come out here scoring the ball every night. 20, 30, 40 points. It's my job to be that guy who nitpicks on everything, who gets under everyone else's skin. Who's kind of that force behind everything? They won't say it because they love me, but I probably am."
You can watch the full exchange below.
And with that, the most contentious feud in the NBA was settled.
- Ashok Gehlot: Magician leaves centre stage in Rajasthan
- Trauma made Abrar an 'Animal': Bobby Deol on his negative role
- Victory of Modi's guarantees, say BJP leaders as party sweeps states states
- Sunil Kanugolu: The poll strategist behind Congress' win in Telangana
- Digvijaya and Kamal Nath are now history, says Ashwini Vaishnaw as BJP attains victory in MP