Planning a career in Software and analytics? Here are the latest openings
The rise of
According to the report, “The future of women at work: Transitions in the age of automation” by McKinsey Global Institute, automation may cost India a major transition in jobs over the next 10 years. Yet, that does not mean all is lost, as a large number of cutting-edge software jobs are up for grabs.
A recent survey done by Analytics Vidhya and ed-tech platform Great Learnings reveals that India has 50,000 vacancies in data and analytics.
Here a few of those opportunities
3. Tech Mahindra
5. PayTm (One97 Communications)
6. Ferns N PetalsAdvertisement
- IMF projects 11.5% growth rate for India in 2021, only major economy to record double digit growth
- Connaught Place to remain shut as farmers' tractor parade turns violent
- After violent clashes with police, farmers swarm Red Fort
- DMRC closed entry and exit gates of yellow, green, violet and blue lines in surge of farmers protest
- Delhi Police fires tear-gas shells on farmers near Akshardham temple and Sanjay Gandhi Transport Nagar