Chris Brown suspected of battery in Las Vegas
The incident took place at the Palms Casino Resort. According to police, the altercation occurred at approximately 3:42 am.
A verbal altercation on the court led to a physical fight and the victim was punched by Brown.
Police did not speak to Brown.
According to the statement, Brown can either sign a citation for misdemeanor battery, or have a case submitted to the District Attorney's Office.
Last month, Brown settled a lawsuit over a previous altercation he had while playing basketball.
- No crypto ban in India — SEBI will reportedly be pulled in to regulate the sector
- I tried a calendar that's meant to boost productivity by mapping out the number of weeks you have left to live — here's how it went
- I wore the same outfit for a week, as part of a productivity hack promoted by Steve Jobs — but it didn't really work. After speaking to psychologists, I'm not surprised.
- Dell Latitude 7320 Review — A good-looking compact convertible let down by the keyboard
- SaaS firm RateGain’s IPO opens tomorrow — should you invest?
- Global digital advertising accounted for 64.4% of all advertising in 2021, up from 60.5% in 2020: GroupM report
- After Mercedes-Benz, Audi, Maruti Suzuki, now Tata Motors increases price of its vehicles from January
- 44 key areas, a national framework, and a multi-institutional approach — Here's what you need to know about India's new National Blockchain Strategy