CureFit, Mukesh Bansal's new start-up, gets funding worth $15 million
The investors include Accel Partners, IDG Ventures India and Kalaari Capital, who all participated in the $15-million round, which also had an investment of $3 million by Mukesh Bansal himself.
As per the deal, the health and wellness start-up has been valued at about $50 million.
CureFit was founded by Bansal, after he quit Flipkart in March last year, in partnership with former colleague
"We aim to build an innovative product, which will help consumers manage their health proactively with the use of technology and data," Bansal told ET.
Bansal will be leading the product and technology development functions at the start-up, while Nagori will be in charge of business development and operations.
CureFit will offer products and solutions for preventive and curative healthcare to its users, combining engagement, coaching and delivery through a variety of both online and offline channels.
The start-up currently employs about ten people and expects to hire about 35-40 more people in the coming six months.
Popular on BI
- Cisco says a company 'leader' who encouraged TikTok followers to report strippers to the IRS is no longer employed at the company
- Cryptocurrency investment 101 — here’s how to do your own research (DYOR) and invest in the right digital asset
- Realme GT Neo 2 5G review: Great performance, fine display but camera needs work
- India's farmers protest takes a gruesome turn with a chilling murder at the scene — here’s the sequence of events
- Bizarre! Shubhman Gill was brought back to bat after being declared out
- Ruturaj Gaikwad and Faf du Plessis — amazing data on how the two openers led CSK to IPL 2021 championship
- Budget and safety top criteria for Chennai households during festive season:LocalCircles
- Electric bus makers on a roll as states like Maharashtra and Karnataka send in large orders
- India T20 World cup Jersey
- Photo Editors Apps
- Advantage Club Hiring
- Best Indian Companies
- Dussehra Messages
- Punit Goenka
- Motorola Edge 20 Mobile
- Google TV stick vs Amazon Fire TV stick
- Oneplus 9rt smartphone
- Samsung Galaxy M52 review
- Nykaa IPO
- India Coal Crisis
- iPhone 13 vs iPhone 13 mini
- IRCTC Share price
- Maximum Sixes
- Tata Sons