These baseball caps are made with household items
Brian Downeyis a designer from Brooklyn, New York.
- He creates baseball
capsout of everyday items.
- His creations include a cap that can charge your electronics and one that functions as a notebook.
Following is a transcript of the
Narrator: This artist turns everyday items into baseball caps. Brian Downey is a designer based in Brooklyn, NY. He makes baseball caps that resemble and work as everyday items, like a phone charger, a Ziploc snack bag, a water bottle, and even rubber cleaning gloves. He sews and shapes the
EDITOR'S NOTE: This video was originally published in Febuary 2020.
- The Cybertruck's lack of door handles confused its first buyers — leading Elon Musk to show them how to open the truck
- Adani Group to invest USD 75 bn to scale up AGEL's RE portfolio to 45 GW: Gautam Adani
- OnlyFans star Riley Reid plans to 'immortalize' herself using AI. Here's how her team built her new chatbot.
- Electric eels can change the genetic composition of other organisms by shocking them!
- Exploring vibrant flavors: 10 healthy salad options in India
- 10 dry fruits to include in your daily winter diet
- Paytm to focus on big ticket loans to low-risk credit-worthy customers
- 10 Cities in India perfect for a chill and relaxed life