These baseball caps are made with household items
Brian Downeyis a designer from Brooklyn, New York.
- He creates baseball
capsout of everyday items.
- His creations include a cap that can charge your electronics and one that functions as a notebook.
Following is a transcript of the
Narrator: This artist turns everyday items into baseball caps. Brian Downey is a designer based in Brooklyn, NY. He makes baseball caps that resemble and work as everyday items, like a phone charger, a Ziploc snack bag, a water bottle, and even rubber cleaning gloves. He sews and shapes the
EDITOR'S NOTE: This video was originally published in Febuary 2020.
- Female African elephants evolved toward being tuskless over just a few decades as poachers sought ivory
- Manchester United owners are getting drawn to the world's biggest cricket league – here's why
- Federal Bank is offering internships for fresh graduates — Check out stipend, incentives and other details
- Best smart home security cameras in India
- Best smartphones with 90Hz display under ₹20,000 in India
- Best 2.1 channel soundbars in India
- Best high speed monochrome printers in India
- Best multi-pin charging cables in India