Disappointing photos show what royal life is really like
However, if you look closely, there's a lot more to it.
From having your most embarrassing moments caught on camera to being expected to show up to events even when your new baby has kept you up all night, life as a royal has its challenges.
Scroll down to see some of the most disappointing photos that show what life as a royal is really like.
Cameras catch you when you're mid-sneeze.
You even get caught taking out the trash.
There are basically cameras on you at all times.
People try to take selfies with you when you're really not in the mood.
You can't tell a secret without someone watching.
You still have to pick up your daughter when she cries ...
... and the world is watching when your son throws a tantrum.
Even when you're a royal, your dad still has to walk you to school ...
... and your older brother gets the better view from the window seat.
You may win the polo, but your wife gets to hold the trophy.
You're not allowed to wear the stylish new hat you bought for your day at Wimbledon ...
... yet sometimes you have to wear a hat even when it's windy.
There are some outfits you're simply expected to wear.
You also have to pose for some pretty awkward photos ...
... and try a lot of different sports.
You're expected to attend events even when your new baby has kept you up all night ...
... and when it's pouring rain.
You still have to drive yourself around ...
... even in the rain, again.
Sometimes, you still have to take the train.
You board it just like everyone else.
You do the gardening, too ...
... and on occasion, the grocery shopping.
You still have to take off your own shoes.
You don't always get the best view at concerts, even when you're the Queen.
A two-year-old still manages to steal your popcorn ...
... and you still struggle to pick your pint at the pub.
Kids will still rub your beard and think you're Santa.
You have to meet with world leaders, whether you want to or not.
Some of them will keep you waiting even though you're the Queen.
You have to visit a whole lot of exhibitions and museums.
You still have to dig in your handbag to find anything.
You're forced to put on a brave face when meeting new prickly creatures.
You have to try a lot of different food ...
... even when you don't like the smell of it.
You still fall over sometimes ...
... and you still look a bit awkward when you dance.
- I've had the new iPhone 14 for 2 weeks. I should've listened to Steve Jobs' daughter because I now regret buying it.
- China tells state banks to prepare for a massive dollar dump and yuan buying spree as Beijing's prior interventions have failed to stem its currency's worst year since 1994
- Here is a list of bank holidays in October 2022
- IISC joins hands with AIIMS Rishikesh to develop algorithm that can read brain scans to detect epilepsy
- Overlapping symptoms of dengue, Covid-19 confusing in many cases, say doctors
- Sterlite Technologies launches optical solution for 5G rollout
- NASA pushes back Artemis I Moon mission launch to November
- Auto sales jump in September: Maruti reports over a 100% jump in volumes
- Tata Tiago Electric Car
- HCL Tech
- World Heart Day 2022
- Apple Tablets in Amazon Sale
- RBI Repo Rate
- Akash Ambani
- Amazon festival Sale
- Upcoming new Mobile in October
- Amazon Festival Sale
- Best Companies for Work
- India's Richest People
- RBI Interest Rate hike
- Upcoming Smartphone in 2022
- Top 10 Colleges in India
- Top 10 Airlines in World