CBSE website http://www.cbse.nic.in/ crashes — here are other methods to check class 10th results
CBSEwebsite crashed soon after announcing the class 10 board results — leaving thousands of students anxious.
- Student can get their results via SMS. Umang app and Digi locker can also be used to check results.
- Check Business Insider India for latest updates.
How to check results via SMS
Students can also get results via SMS. Type CBSE10 <<RollNo>> and send to 7738299899.
How to check results via Digi locker
Download the Digilocker mobile app from the Google Play Store and Apple store. In order to login, enter the registered mobile number, one-time password (OTP) and the last six digits of your roll number.
The HRD Ministry has already sent out the login credentials to students through SMS on their registered mobile number.
How to check results via Umang app
- First, download the Umang app from the Google play store or the Apple store.
- Open and click on the mark sheet tab on the home screen.
- Now enter your roll number and date of birth to get results.
How to check results using telephone
For Delhi: 24300699
Other parts: 011-24300699
Google may put $4 billion into India's Reliance Jio, months after Facebook invested $5.7 billion
Mukesh Ambani’s next goal seems to be the ‘retail king of India’
Mukesh Ambani’s $72 billion fortune makes him richer than Elon Musk and Google’s Larry Page and Sergey Brin