SEBA class 10th result 2020: Assam board declares the result, check scores @sebaonline.org
- The Board of Secondary Education Assam (SEBA) has declared the class 10th results.
- Students can also access their result via mobile app — SEBA Results 2020.
- They can also check their scores on the board’s official website sebaonline.org.
The appeared students can check their scores on the board’s official website sebaonline.org. Alternatively, the students can also access their result via mobile app — SEBA Results 2020 — which is available on Google Play Store.
Here’s how to check
- Visit the official website sebaonline.org
- Click on the result link.
- Login with your credentials like roll number.
- Download the result for future reference.
Due to the coronavirus lockdown, the results were delayed this year. The class 10th results were declared on May 15 last year.
- 936 new COVID-19 cases in Assam; eight more die
- 156 fresh cases in Jharkhand, COVID-19 tally now 3,518
- 755 new COVID-19 cases take Odisha's tally to 11,956
- Battling depression, AIIMS Delhi junior doctor jumps off 10th floor of hostel, dies
- AIIMS probe finds no mala fide intent in death of COVID-19 positive journalist: Harsh Vardhan