SEBA class 10th result 2020: Assam board to announce result today at 9 am, check @sebaonline.org
- The Board of Secondary Education Assam (SEBA) will release the
class 10th resulttoday, June 6 at 9 am, according to the board secretary Suranjana Senapati.
- The result will be released on sebaonline.org.
- As many as 3.8 lakh students appeared for the examination this year in February.
The examinations were held from February 10 to February 25, 2020 and as many as 3.8 lakh students appeared for the examination this year. Due to the coronavirus lockdown, the results have been delayed this year. In 2019, the class 10th results were declared on May 15.
This year, the state board said that it will release digital marksheets for class 10th students.
Here’s how to check
- Visit the official website sebaonline.org
- Click on the result link.
- Login with your credentials like roll number.
- Download the result for future reference.
- Navtez Bal to lead Microsoft's public sector business in India
- How Vikas Dubey scripted his Bollywood-style arrest
- ITDC signs MoU with AIIMS to strengthen COVID-19 protocols for its properties
- IMD issues 'red alert' in Uttarakhand for heavy rainfall in the next two days
- TikTok alternatives— reviews of the top three short video apps on Google Play Store