Cardi B jokes that she 'can't even be sexy in peace' after her 2-year-old daughter Kulture interrupts her video
Rich Fury/Getty Images for Def Jam Recordings
- Cardi B joked about the moment that Kulture Kiari Cephus, her 2-year-old daughter, interrupted her Instagram video on Friday.
- As the 28-year-old rapper posed in a black corset top, Kulture, who wasn't visible in the frame, said, "Mommy?"
- Cardi responded, "...Yes?" shortly before part of Kulture's face entered the video.
- "I can't even be sexy In peace," the rapper captioned the video.
Read more:Cardi B shuts down racist comments claiming Black female rappers 'depreciate the value' of Birkin bags
AdvertisementCardi B reacts to a run-in with Donald Trump supporters in Los Angeles: 'I really feel like we're going to get jumped'
- Rajasthan imposes night curfew in 13 districts till December 31, slashes COVID-19 test prices for private labs
- PM's visit to vaccine centres gets 'praise' from Congress
- Pollution, pandemic and pre-term birth
- Serum Institute of India threatens to seek ₹100 crore in damages from Chennai volunteer
- PM to interact with more teams of Covid-19 vaccine developers