'Sister Wives' star Christine Brown said she's living in a 'whole new world' and feels 'like a much better person' after splitting from Kody Brown
- "Sister Wives" star Christine Brown said she feels like "a much better person divorced."
- In a Cameo video for a fan, she said she has "good and bad" days communicating with ex Kody Brown.
"The decision was a long time coming and I feel like a much better person divorced than I ever did," she said. "I had no idea life could be simple."
While she refers to herself as divorced, Brown and Kody were never legally married. Before the split, she was one of four wives to whom Kody considers himself spiritually married. She joined the plural marriage in 1994, when Kody was already committed to first wife, Meri Brown, and second wife, Janelle Brown. Robyn Brown joined the polygamist family as Kody's fourth wife in 2010. In 2014, Kody divorced Meri, previously his only legal wife, to officially marry Robyn, in order to adopt her children from a previous marriage.
Brown admitted that she had to ask her daughter Mykelti Brown Padron, who married her husband Antonio "Tony" Padron in 2016, to clarify for her that even married life could be simple.
As for her new single life, Brown said she's living in a "whole new world."
Brown alluded to a little bit of tension with her ex, saying she hopes that she and Kody "can still remain friends during all of this." She said she has been communicating with him often because they share six children together. Their youngest child, Truely, is 11 years old.
Brown, who is Kody's third wife, admitted that there are "good and bad days" and that they are focused on being "amiable" to each other for their children.
In the video, which was a Christmas gift to the fan, Christine said, "I'm not a wife anymore....it was fine, great. But really, being a mom is my favorite role ever."
A new season of "Sister Wives" premieres November 21 at 10 p.m ET. Check out a teaser below.
-TLC Network (@TLC) November 10, 2021
- At least 21 people, mostly teens, were found dead in a South Africa bar. None of them had any visible wounds.
- Lay’s, Kurkure and Bingo are taking over Indian snacks like Aloo Bhujia, Murukku
- More than $100,000 raised for loyal Burger King employee of 27 years in GoFundMe campaign after video shows him getting 'goody' bag as reward
- Meet Akash Ambani — new chairman of Reliance Jio and owner of Mumbai Indians
- Best apps for Instagram hashtags and captions
- Akash Ambani to head Reliance Jio - that’s just phase I of Mukesh Ambani’s succession plan
- Maha crisis: Thackeray appeals to the rebels to come back
- Tata Motors to increase price of its commercial vehicle segment from July 1