Expert Explains How To Impress The Computer That's Reading Your Resume
When you submit your resume to a larger firm, there's a good chance it'll go through a keyword database scanning system, so the format and keywords you use is crucial.
If you don't use the right ones, you won't make it to the first round of interviews.
Brian McCullough, founder of ResumeWriting.com, explains what happens during this scanning process, the buzzwords you should use on your resume and the sought-after skills people need to get noticed in the current job market.
Produced by Business Insider
- Close-ups of footage said to show Gabby Petito's van near where a body was found appear to show the rear door closing
- Elon Musk pulled his 'last remaining house' off the market after vowing last year to get rid of nearly all his possessions
- It's never been more clear: companies should give up on back to office and let us all work remotely, permanently
- Durex takes down its latest social media post on the bus scene from Netflix’s Sex Education after internet users call it ‘insensitive’
- Three reasons why this might be a good time to buy Bitcoin
- Sony ZV-E10 vlogging camera with interchangeable lens launched in India
- US, India, Japan, Australia to sign pact for stepping up chip production, reduce dependence on China
- Here’s how to schedule an email in Gmail