Fascinating facts about 10 of the world's best-selling products
The scale of global consumption is staggering, especially when it comes to some of the world's most popular products, such as Coca-Cola and iPads.
The absurdly addictive Angry Birds game, for example, has been downloaded 2 billion times, which is equal to nearly 30% of the world's population, according to Finances Online, a personal finance website.
Finances Online compiled a list of similarly surprising facts about other leading consumer products to illustrate just how much we consume.
Check out the graphic below to see the full list, which is based on sales figures within specific categories, such as beverages and electronics.
- Best budget 5GHz routers for faster speeds
- Naidu to chair virtual meeting with parties on RS agenda for budget session
- TRS MPs to meet on Sunday to chalk out party's strategy for Budget session of Parliament
- EXPLAINED: India’s annual Economic Survey
- With COVID expenses rising, taxpayers need more than an insurance rebate, says a wealth manager