Fascinating facts about 10 of the world's best-selling products
The scale of global consumption is staggering, especially when it comes to some of the world's most popular products, such as Coca-Cola and iPads.
The absurdly addictive Angry Birds game, for example, has been downloaded 2 billion times, which is equal to nearly 30% of the world's population, according to Finances Online, a personal finance website.Finances Online compiled a list of similarly surprising facts about other leading consumer products to illustrate just how much we consume.Advertisement
Check out the graphic below to see the full list, which is based on sales figures within specific categories, such as beverages and electronics.
- Microsoft cuts editorial staff, to replace them with AI: Report
- Google responds to European Commission's call for responsible AI
- India records highest single-day spike of 265 deaths, 7,964 cases on May 30
- Instagram to show ads on IGTV, experts tell us what it could mean for influencers
- May monthly auto sales data is unlikely to fire up the spirits