Job cuts are back at Bank of America - Working for Cathie Wood - Inside the Coinbase S-1
Good morning and welcome to Insider
- After a one-year reprieve, job cuts at Bank of America are starting up again.
- Two Ark Invest analysts share what it's like to work with Cathie Wood.
- Everything you need to know about Coinbase's upcoming direct listing.
We are also looking for nominations for our upcoming list of top equity research analysts under 35. Find out more about the list, and how to nominate someone here.
Coinbase just filed to go public with a direct listing, and these are the 5 key takeaways from its S-1
From risks related to the mysterious Satoshi Nakamoto, to huge user numbers, here's everything you need to know about Coinbase's upcoming IPO based on the crypto exchange's recent filing. Read more here.
Bank of America is firing people in its investment bank again, after pausing annual staff culling during the pandemic
Jobs cuts are back at Bank of America. After a one-year reprieve, the annual staff culling within BofA's Global Banking and Markets division is back on.
Famed investor Cathie Wood has staffed her firm with analysts in their 20s and 30s as she looks to predict the future. 2 analysts break down what it's like to work at Ark Invest.
Two Ark Invest analysts share how Cathie Wood operates. Read more here.
Visa's head of crypto explains why the $120 trillion market for B2B payments is ripe for disruption from digital currencies
Visa's head of crypto offered some insight into where the payments giant believes there are the biggest opportunities. Read more here.
PointState deputy CIO Zachary Kurz is launching his own fund with $500 million. Here's what we know about Pinnbrook Capital.
PointState deputy CIO Zach Kurz is starting his own fund, Pinnbrook Capital, with $500 million. See more here.
Apollo exec Marc Rowan says he expects up to $20 billion from investors this year as the firm makes a raft of changes post-Jeffrey Epstein investigation
Apollo's incoming CEO says investors haven't fled despite its founder's ties to Jeffrey Epstein. Get the full rundown here.
- Ukraine's drones are becoming increasingly ineffective as Russia ramps up its electronic warfare and air defenses
- 'Die-hard' Nintendo fan spent over $40,000 buying stock and then asked top executives why the company won't make more of a fan-favorite series
- Mark Zuckerberg told Meta staff he's upping performance goals to get rid of employees who 'shouldn't be here,' report says
- HDFC, HDFC Bank, auto firms among stocks to watch out on July 4
- It’s not the CM seat but the one who wields ‘bow and arrow’ will be the Sena head
- SIMPLY PUT: extreme weather is the new normal in India
- Antonia Wade, PwC's global CMO, tells Insider how B2B spending changes in tough economic times
- Ban on single-use plastic kicks in across India as the country recognises the choking impacts of plastic waste on the environment