GDS Recruitment 2019: India post is hiring to fill over 10,000 vacancies, apply @indiapost.gov.in
According to the official job posting, the candidates who have passed the class 10th and have studied the local language can apply for the post online on the official website indiapostgdsonline.in. The registration will close on 4 September 2019.
The Gramin Dak Sevak is responsible for selling stamps and stationery, conveyance and delivery of mail and other tasks assigned by Postmaster/ Sub Postmaster.
The General category candidates within 40 years of age can apply for the post. For OBC, SCs/STs, the upper age limit is 43 and 45 years, respectively.
The applicants are also required to have a basic computer training certificate with a minimum duration of two months or an equivalent Central Government/ State Government/ University/ Boards certificate.
However, the applicants who have studied computers as a subject in class 10th,12th or at college level can submit their respective university certificates.
How to apply:
- Visit the official website indiapostgdsonline.in
- On the next screen, enter the verification details including registration number and submit.
- Fill in the application form and upload your documents.
- You can download the application form for future reference.
- Domestic flights resume after two months: Delhi's first departure is to Pune and Mumbai's first to Patna
- 46 more test COVID positive in Assam, total cases near 400
- Turkey confirms 32 deaths, 1,141 new COVID-19 cases
- COVID: As 2 more test positive, Hamirpur continues to have highest number of cases in HP
- Himachal COVID-19 tally crosses 200 as 18 news cases reported