Get Ready To Drink Wine And Beer At Starbucks
Starbucks is planning to start selling beer and wine at thousands of its stores to boost sales in the evening, Bloomberg reports.
The stores that start selling alcohol will also have an expanded food menus in the evenings, including Bacon-Wrapped Dates With Balsamic Glaze, or Parmesan Crusted Chicken Skewers and Truffle Macaroni and Cheese.
The evening menu is already available at two dozen stores in Chicago, Seattle, Los Angeles, Washington, D.C., Atlanta and Portland.
"We've tested it long enough in enough markets - this is a program that works," Starbucks Chief Operating Officer Troy Alstead told Bloomberg. "As we bring the evening program to stores, there's a meaningful increase in sales during that time of the day."
Here's a sampling of what you can expect to see at your local Starbucks as the program expands:
- Shining bright: Gold prices at an all-time high and unlikely to dip anytime soon
- RBI expected to hold rates for the 5th time in a row, no cuts likely before Q2FY25
- IBM, Meta launch AI Alliance to build open, responsible AI
- Have no fear in saying 'I'm on medication': Karan Johar on his battle with anxiety
- Bajaj Chetak Urbane vs Ola S1 Air – price, range and features compared